And the beat goes on...

We had a pretty neat day today. First, after eating breakfast, we went to church at Gold Creek Community Church with Madison's best friend of 9 years, Natalia. She is staying with us for the weekend while her mommy takes a much needed vacation (I don't think she has ever had one!) to Montana. Why Montana? I have no clue but I hope she enjoys it there. Madison and Natalia have been playing non stop, however, Natalia is deciding to take a nap, haha. Poor Madison. Anyway. The church service today was pretty great. The music wasn't as awesome as the Noon service but that is how it usually is. We talked about individual plans that we all make for our lives. For our children. Etcetera. And how you may have a good plan, but He has a great one.

Everyone (well... the women I encountered) loved the Moby Wrap that I was wearing. I have a green one and someone said "I have never seen a baby look more cozy in a carrier before". The Moby Wrap is a must!

After church we went to the Goodwill (I love that place!) and got some napkin, a bread basket, 2 serving dishes, a pattern for dresses, and a scale. The scale is pretty awesome and has different user setting for up to 4 people. Pretty darn sweet for $5 if you ask me!

Tomorrow Jesse's mother's neighbor is going to come over and do our yard for us. It has not
been maintained since we bought the place because we do not own any lawn equipment and no one we know has any, either. At least, no one within reasonable driving distance. It will be nice to have the yard accessible for Emilee's birthday party. She is turning 7! Speaking of which, I have to make cupcakes for that. Bloody cupcakes. Because it's a Twilight party, lol. Yay? Or... Creepy? Whatever... she's the birthday girl ;-)
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment