5 days to go!

Camila is still breech. We are okay with that, though. We had our pre-op visit yesterday and were warned about risks, etc. It will be at least a 4 week recovery, which just means that I can claim disablity for at least that long. I have been paying into my disability insurance for 3 years now - I might as well use it!

I am busy gathering all the odds and ends of convenience based items that we really don't need - like a Moby wrap, which I will hopefully get today. I also need to vacuum the nursery, clean the kids' room (I don't think it will be up to my standards unless I help, lol), and fold ALL of the laundry so I don't have to do it after Camila is here. Oh and clean the car. I should probably make a to do list.

Today is my last day at work, then hopefully (eventually!) I can transfer to another center. God didn't plan enough hours in the day for me to get an infant ready in the morning and make it to Seattle by 9am (unless I plan on getting like 6 hours a sleep a day and never spending any time with my kids). Not to mention getting her ready to LEAVE the center and then making it to the kids' daycare by 6:30 when it closes. Only time will tell - we will cross that bridge when we get to it.

In the meantime, Robin and I are going to the reannaisance festival at Volunteer Park (I have no idea where that is) on Sunday. That should be fun, I am sure the kids will find it interesting in the least!
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment