And the countdown begins...

Today we have 10 days until the c-section (Camila is still breech) and 16 days until my due date. I just packed my bag yesterday with all of the essentials that we will be taking with us to the hospital. I recently purchased a breast pump by Avent that got really great reviews, so that is exciting (in an odd way). Oh, and we officially have a dishwasher! Finally!

Madison and Emilee come back from their dads house next weekend and they are excited that they get to be here when Camila is born. Emilee's birthday is also coming up, the party being September 4th at 2pm at my place, so if you so desire you may join us ;-)

Other than that everything has been pretty quiet around here. My last day with 4th and Madison is on Friday, but I think I am going to make a quiet exit. As much as I like spoiling everyone else's quiet exits by having pot lucks and such, it seems weird for me to organize that for myself - not that I feel like I need one, lol.

Right now I am going to return the 24-month-old onsies that I got for my baby shower to Target. There is no way in heck that I am going to have my 2 year old in onsies, lol. I will probably just get them in a smaller size.
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment