The next meal I have will be hospital food.

Talk about going out with a bang... the last thing I ate was a BBQ burrito, lol. Now I get to eat hospital food for the nest few days! Really it's not that bad at all... as long as they don't give me mushrooms or fish - ew.

So it turns out that I totally forgot to go get my blood drawn at the clinic prior to today (Jesse reminded me at 6pm yesterday, lol) so I get to go in EXTRA early to get it drawn 2 hours before the c section today. Yay! <- Not really. I didn't sleep much last night and no one in my house is even awake yet. Silly me.

Anyway, if it turns out that Cmaila is no longer breech I will post here.

Your prayers and thopughts are welcome :-) All we want is a safe procedure and a healthy baby.
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment