Road Trip!

Camila is still breech.

But on a positive note, we are going to be taking a road trip late in September to Las Vegas. Jesse has a convention there anyway, and I have half of my family there that I haven't seen in 10 years. After Madison and Emilee it got difficult to travel (not to mention expensive - try more than $1000 just to fly there!). We were going to fly there this time but we decided it would be fun to have a road trip. We have more than enough room in the wagon (it's a 2002 Ford Taurus Wagon) and it's not that long of a drive is we stagger driving schedules between the two of us.

I haven't seen my cousins, dad, or aunts and uncles down there since I was 16 so it will be nice to see everyone again. My Aunt Cindy has been gracious enough to offer us two bedrooms in her house with one stipulation - we have to let her babysit, lol. Nikki and Ashley don't plan on having any kids so as of right now she does not anticipate ever having grandchildren. I told her she can be honorary grandma.

So Jesse can attend his convention and I can see my family
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment