The weekend

I am pretty exited about the impending Fourth of July weekend. I have spent a lot of the recent weekends being bored at home. As much as I enjoy not having anything to do and being able to sit and relax, it gets a little monotonous and... well, boring! This weekend I have things to do but nothing stressful. Hooray!
Tomorrow my good friend Marcy is coming over from Idaho to celebrate her 32nd birthday by means of watching Eclipse and having dinner with Robin and I. We invited Liz but it doesn't sound like she will make it. I am thinking about getting all sparkly (o.k. Chrome - since when is "sparkly" not a word?) with the kiddos like we did for the New Moon movie. Unfortunately, that may spawn more Robert Pattinson dreams, which is starting to make me feel like a weirdo. I don't have any specific attraction to him (Paul Rudd, you'll always bear my heart!) and I actually find him pretty funny looking in real life - although, I find him pretty hot in the Twilight series (it's amazing what two tons of makeup and a hair stylist will do for you!). But seriously... don't I have more important things and people to dream about?!
I digress...
On Sunday, Independence Day, Jesse, I, and the kids will being going out the the res to his mother house to celebrate with some barbecue, music, and hopefully some sunshine! I invited Robin to that, too. My sisters politely declined and I am not sure if Melissa has found her sense yet so I am just making small talk with her at the moment. On Monday I don't have any plans except to NOT WORK. Weather forgiving, maybe I will make a trip to Deception Pass or something of that nature. The possibilities are endless! - theoretically.

Sorry R-Pattz... you lose tremendously.
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment