Camila Claire Update

So I went to the doctor's today and everything is going well. My uterus is measuring at 32 weeks and her heart rate is about 150bmp. She is also head down and the doctor said that she would probably stay that way.

Unfortunately, we still have a lot of shopping to get out of the way as far as being prepared goes. I have a nice collection of clothes already spanning from Newborn to 12 months. I know how fast the first 12 months go and they grow out of their clothes about every 3 or so months so I got a head start. We need more newborn clothes, though. We have a crib coming from one of the parents at work on July 31st and we have our carseat and stroller. We have diapers and wipes and "Butt Cream" - it is literally called that!

Now that I think about it we have mostly everything... we do really need socks, however, lol. I am really particular about socks because I want them to be thick socks that all look EXACTLY the same. That way I never have to play "find the missing/matching sock". Additionally, my cat really likes small clothing items and he will steal them so having socks that all match will save me a lot of time. I do the same for Madison and Emilee's socks, as well. I need to make a trip to Fred Meyer when they have a sock sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment