Getting Ready for Baby Camila


We bought some 36g. storage bins yesterday so I can sort out the clothes that Camila won't fit into for a couple months. I put the 3-6 months in one bin and everything 6-12 months in the other. I didn't realize how many clothes I have! I could barely fit everything into the 3-6 month bin and I couldn't fit everything into the other one. I did discover, however, that putting your children into storage bins is discouraged, so says the sticker under the lids. Sadly, this probably means that someone has done this before, lol.

Intermission: I hear the ice cream truck... mmmm.

Yesterday I went to Ross in search of pajamas. I did not find any pajamas but I did get 3 blankets for $2.99 and 3 pairs of pants for $3.99. That was pretty awesome but I still didn't get any pajamas. My next task is taking apart the crib in the baby's room and taking it to the Goodwill because one of the families in my class is going to give me their son's crib that he is graduating from.



Then Amy's best friend Jessica is giving us a changing table - we just have to drive to Bonney Lake to get it.







Oh and we have a new member of the family. My sister, Amber, and her husband welcomed Taryn Skye Maxwell on July 9th, 2010, weighing in at 5lbs 9oz. She was born on Jesse's birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, looks like your ready for Camila to arrive! Nice pics of you and Jesse holding Ambers baby. I like your playlist,listening to the Killers right now. Did you know the lead singer was a bellhop at the Four Queens Hotel in downtown Las Vegas before they were signed? Vegas is the bands' hometown. Just a little trivia for ya,lol. Aunt Julie

Amanda said...

Hopefully he tips well, then!

Post a Comment