Movie afternoon with the kids

Marcy came over from Idaho to spend her birthday weekend with us (we miss you, Marcy!) and we all went to see Eclipse together - Robin, Marcy, me, Jeremy, and the kids. The movie was as good as can be expected considering I have read the book and it's mathematically impossible to fit everything from a book into a 2 hour movie. The best part however, is when both of the kids curled up into balls on their seats with their heads facing down. Robin, upon noticing this, ask's me what my wacky children are doing. I inform her that they have already seen the movie with their father and there is a "disgusting" part coming up. This was the part where Bella is making a failed attempt to convince Edward to have sex with her. They were hiding their eyes from the movie.

My kids crack me up!
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment