Wedding en Route

I am pretty sure that I get asked every day how mine and Jesse's wedding is coming along and what stage we are at in the planning. Let's just say we are a very behind ;-) At the moment, we have the colors picked out. After much deliberation we decided on fuchsia and black. It is a little untraditional but it was a color combination that really defined Jesse and I. Additionally, it looks really sharp together and would be pretty easy to pull off in a classy manner. I won't be wearing a black or pink dress, though. We are not Atheist's because we have black in our wedding... you have to be an Atheist to be an Atheist, which we are not at all. To the contrary, we plan on getting married in our church, Gold Creek Community Church. We are currently waiting for the church to be expanded with the new foyer and stage. It will be absolutely amazing and beautiful, not that it isn't already. I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance to grab them.

We have asked Jesse's brother, Josh, to learn Cannon D on the electric guitar so that he can play it when we ascends the aisle with his guitar, wireless. He is going to be one of the Groomsmen. Nothing too flashy and inappropriate. Just a nice, edgier version of the classic. All of the Groomsmen will wear totally black tuxes with fuchsia satin ties and the Bridesmaids will wear black dresses with fuchsia sashes.


During the reception Josh's band, Syztem 7, will be playing on the stage (ideally). Hopefully this will all be happening Summer 2011.
Category: 1 comments

1 comment:

Spideybatgurl said...

When you told me about your wedding colors I was curious of how it would all look but seeing these pictures helped and they are really nice colors! I adore the cake in the first picture.

Post a Comment