The countdown begins!

So today officially makes it one month until my due date. Camila is also still breech! Oh well. I am not that worried about it. I am confident in my doctor and current medical technology and not worried about having a planned c-section. If anything, that just means I will know when she is coming :-)

Her room is almost finished, as well. We have the crib, changing table, and recliner put in and assembled finally. I had a small La-Z-Boy in there but a family from work gave me one that is more comfortable so I switched them out. Now I have an extra recliner if anyone is interested. It needs to be cleaned but is in pretty great condition. We have enough clothes and diapers and some toys. I didn't want to go overboard because I recall not actually using most of the items I got for Madison and Emilee. Camila has like 5 toys and 2 board books (for now). We
have a gym and a tummy time mat, as well. We ordered an AngelCare monitor, which should be here today or Monday. I had one with Emilee and can't live without it! Now I just need to put up window treatments in her room, which won't be too much trouble.

On an unrelated note, Jesse and I switched cell phone carriers from AT&T to Sprint. I got an awesome purple Blackberry Curve and he and his 2 brothers got HTC Evo's that they are geeking out over at the moment (yes, that makes all of them iPhone traitors). I am a Blackberry veteran so my geeking out days are long gone. I do like the purpleness, though. AT&T were just not good as far as ethics goes, and between mine and Jesse's family plan with Jamie and Sue and Josh's individual plan we were paying $380 a month in cell phone bills. And that is with the $30 unlimited data plans that they are getting rid of - so our plans will only get more expensive. Now between the 5 of us we will be paying about $150 for pretty much the same plan that we had with AT&T - and that includes unlimited data transfer. Take that, AT&T!
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment